To view the member resources, you need to be logged in as a CADRE member. To apply for membership, please complete the Membership Application Form.
CADRE Members please sign in below:
Resources available to members include the following:
CADRE Workshop Materials - training and educational resources from past workshops and other training events.
Agency Emergency Planning - template planning tools and materials to assist community agencies with disaster planning and preparedness efforts.
CADRE Operational Protocols - detailed documents explaining how the CADRE Network operates in both non-disaster and in times of emergency. Area includes forms needed for activation, status reporting and reimbursement forms as well as event specific resource coordination areas.
Annual Conference - archive of materials used and shared at past CADRE conferences.
Additional resources are available to Leadership members:
CADRE Leadership - meeting agendas and minutes, subcommittee agenda and minutes, contact information and other guidance documents for leadership council members.
- June 23rd, 2016 Disaster Sheltering Overview
- May 26th, 2016 Critical Incident Stress Management:
Resiliency in the Aftermath of Disaster and Critical Incidents
- April 21st, 2016 Developing a Survivor Mindset for Faith Based Organizations
- March 29th, 2016 Good to Great for the Social Sector
- February 23rd, 2016 Severe Weather ~ Storm Response and Flood Planning
- Workshop Summary – Feb 2016
- Flood Planning Workshop ppt – CADRE – Feb 2106
- Santa Clara County FLOOD PLAN ppt – Feb 2016
- SCVWD Flood Preparedness Presentation – CADRE Feb 2016
- Santa Clara Valley Water District
- My Hazards link – http://myhazards.caloes.ca.gov/
- Risk Analysis Mapping link – http://sccgov.maps.arcgis.com/apps/MapSeries/
- January 10th, 2016 Developing a Survivor Mindset ~ Active Shooter
2015 Workshops and Table Top Exercise
- December 10th, 2015 Table Top Exercise: Plugging In To The Community’s Response
- November 17, 2015 Workshop Materials:
- Serving Diverse Religious Communities in Emergency or Disaster – October 27,2015 Workshop Materials:
- Understanding the CDAA Reimbursement Program for Private Nonprofits – July 28th, 2015 Workshop Materials:
2015 Forums ~ Disaster Resiliency and Your Community
- Technology and Communications in Your Community
- ACS ppt. Presentation – June 11, 2015
- YAHOO ppt. Presentation – June 11,2015
- Google information for non-profits is at: http://www.google.com/
- Erike (Google) provided this link to an online video – tech based approach to philanthropy
- Caravan Studio (Tech Soup) 4 Bells CADRE ppt. Presentation – June 11, 2015
- ArcGIS mapping ppt. Presentation – June 11, 2015
- Emergency Management and Your Community
- Preparing Our Faith Based Organizations – April 18th, 2015
- Preparing for Infectious Diseases – December 9th, 2014 – workshop materials – (ZIP, 1.18 MB)
- Disaster Communications – October 28th, 2014 – workshop materials – (ZIP, 8.91 MB)
- Next Steps – Agency Emergency Planning – September 30th, 2014 – workshop materials -(ZIP, 2.62 MB)
- Animals in Disaster – August 26th, 2014 – workshop materials – (ZIP, 5.25 MB)
- Agency Emergency Planning – July 29, 2014 – workshop materials -(ZIP, 4.76 MB)
- Neighborhood Preparedness – June 24, 2014 – workshop materials – (ZIP, 9.37MB)
- Workplace Safety/Active Shooter – May 27, 2014 – workshop materials – (ZIP, 739 KB)
- Active Shooter Video – length 8:35 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2tIeRUbRHw
- Understanding CDAA Reimbursement – Jan. 28, 2014 workshop materials – (ZIP, 772 KB)
- Getting Ready for Disaster Volunteers – Nov. 5, 2013 workshop materials – (ZIP, 1.39MB)
- EVC materials folder – brochure, forms and quick start guide EVC materials folder – (ZIP, 9.71MB)
- Disaster Psychological First Aid – Sept. 24th, 2013 workshop materials – (ZIP, 2.05 MB)
- Long Term Recovery – Aug. 27, 2013 workshop materials – (ZIP, 3.57 MB)
2013 Vision Graphics
- CADRE Next Steps in Our Road Ahead Workshop – Vision Train Illustration / 5 Bold Step templates
- CADRE Conference 2013 Graphic Illustrations
- 2016 Conference Archive – Download zip of materials used at the 2016 conference (ZIP, 31.8 MB).
- 2015 Conference Archive – Download zip of materials used at the 2015 conference (ZIP, 88.4 MB).
- 2014 Conference Archive – Download zip of materials used at the 2014 conference (ZIP, 40.5 MB).
- 2013 Conference Archive – Download zip of materials used at the 2013 conference (ZIP, 51 MB).
- 2012 Conference Archive – Download zip of materials used at the 2012 conference (ZIP, 63 MB).
- 2011 Conference Archive – Download zip of materials used at the 2011 conference (ZIP, 62 MB).
- 2010 Conference Archive – Download zip of materials used at the 2010 conference (ZIP, 105 MB).
Tools and Templates
- National VOAD Long Term Recovery Guide 2012 – Revision of the National Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster (National VOAD) Long Term Recovery Guide.
- CADRE ICS Clipboard  – Immediate response checklists and badges based on the Incident Command System (ICS)
- Agency Emergency Planning Guide – Community-based organizations can use this template to create their own emergency plan.
- Disaster Mission Statement – Samples to use when writing an agency’s disaster mission statement
- Samples of MOUs and Disaster-specific Agreements:
- COOP Draft Template – Community-based organizations can use this template to create their own Continuity of Operations Plan.
- Pandemic Influenza – Pan Flu Preparedness Kit For Community-Based Organizations, from the 2010 conference (ZIP, 22 MB).
- CADRE DRS Project – Download this zip of materials used at the Disaster Resilience Standard Workshops (ZIP, 30 MB).